It has been the busiest year for her, her average runabout had been about 9000 KMs for first 10 years but this year she munched 3 times the miles and was hungry for more.
BHPian thirugata recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
11th year Report
Odo Reading: 122000
Distance covered this year: Aprox 27,000 KMs
- 2 Annual services (As the covered distance is more than 15000 KMs) with avg cost per service at 9,100 Rs.
- 1 Repair service where following parts needed replacement: Connector Link, Control arm, break disk, mirror assembly, costing 27500 Rs.
- 2 tyres were replaced.
Thirugata she did:
- Bangalore – Mysore – Bangalore – 300 KMs
- Bangalore – Kushalnagar – Bangalore – 500 Kms
- 6 trips to Bangalore – Mangalore – Bangalore with average of about 900 KMs per drive
- Bangalore – Panjim – Mumbai – Dadra – Daman – Diu – Gandhinagar – Bhopal – Jaipur – New Delhi – Chandigarh – Jammu – Srinagar – Leh – Shimla – Dehradun – Lucknow – Patna – Gangtok – Guwahati – Itanagar – Kohima – Imphal – Aizawl – Agarthala – Shillong – Ranchi – Kolkatta – Bhubaneshwar – Raipur – Hyderabad – Amaravati – Chennai – Puducherry – Thiruvananthapuram – Bangalore – 18000 KMs.
(If you haven’t read the travelogue of this, here it is.
Some of the photos clicked during this year:
It had been the busiest year for her, her average runabout had been about 9000 KMs for first 10 years but this year she munched 3 times the miles and was hungry for more. In the process she took me to places where I had never been to and also to some places where I never thought I would go in this car. At the end of it she didn’t even break a sweat & stayed trouble free.
My confidence in this car has gone up multifold this year. Let’s see what the year 12 brings.
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.