New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla virtual power plant is rocketing up, reaches 50 MW
- Tesla looks to hire ‘high volume’ recruiters in Quebec as rumors of a factory ramp up
- Tesla ramps up hiring for ‘Semi Service Program’ ahead of first electric truck deliveries
- Ford EV sales soar 307% in August as automaker clinches second place in US market
- Rivian update includes ‘Camp Mode’ for leveling your EV and lighting a campsite
- GM’s Cruise recalls 80 self-driving EVs citing collision risks when turning
- Toyota will convert Japanese engine plants to build batteries – is it finally coming around to EVs?
- Volkswagen’s new CEO lays out plans to boost EV transition on his first day
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.