New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Media goes nuts over Elon Musk calling for more oil and gas, but here’s the full quote
- Tesla unveils new virtual power plant in Japan
- Honda and LG investing $4.4B to build batteries in the US
- The number of EVs with 300+ miles of range tripled in the US in 2022 – but do we even need it?
- France is subsidizing EV leases so its residents only have to pay 100 euros a month
- Smartphone giant Xiaomi might co-brand EVs with BAIC to fulfill its 2024 delivery promise
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.