There is a commanding view of the front and the sides from the rear seat thanks to the theater style seating and the massive side glasses.
BHPian vigsom recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Had the privilege of riding in a Force Gurkha this evening.
What I liked:
- The best rear seat in a high seating vehicle; comfortable captain seats, and great under thigh support since the foot is placed on the floor that is slightly lower than the floor where the seat is mounted.
- Commanding view of the front and the sides from the rear seat thanks to the theater style seating and the massive side glasses.
- The brute cruises effortlessly at 100kmph on a smooth road.
What I didn’t like:
- Engine would get rough at approx 2,500rpm.
- Transmission whine very audible especially in gear no.2 and no.4.
- Driver side wiper blade was making noise – and for an under 2 month old car, this is unacceptable.
- Bumpy bumpy ride at the rear.
- The plastic ends on the rear armrests can be rather uncomfortable if places one’s arm(s) on them.
Overall, a good experience, with the high point being the rear seating.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.