The have an extremely unprofessional delivery plan. They first wanted to deliver the scooter to me at 11:30 pm on a Sunday night. I refused flat out.
BHPian jyobeb recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I have owned an Ola S1 Pro for about 3 months now. Putting down my observations, likes and dislikes:
Far too long a time taken between booking the scooter, making full payment and delivery. (More than 6 months).
Extremely unprofessional delivery plan. They first wanted to deliver the scooter to me at 11:30 pm on a Sunday night. I refused flat out and they tried to beg and cajole me to take delivery, giving me all kinds of excuses. When they realized that I was adamant, they became aggressive in tone and said that if that then they would.”SEE”. I then got delivery after 2 weeks after cussing out Ola online customer support many, many times.
It’s been more than 2 months since my vehicle was registered but I still don’t have a number or the RC card. On asking the agent, he says take it up with OLA. The OLA representative calls me after I send 5 messages cussing them out, to ask the agent!!!! As of now, I still don’t have a number plate or the RC card.
- Excellent fit and finish.
- Powerful motor.
- Brilliant pick up.
- The absolutely rotten buying experience.
- Horrible communication system with no personal touch.
- In Hyper mode, it’s just too quick for a scooter.
- The touch screen and number code for starting and moving is not security friendly. All you need is a person at a slightly higher point behind or to the side of view with a video camera and you will find your scooter missing when you come back. In my opinion a huge negative.
Will I recommend the OLA?
As a stand alone scooter – Yes
As an Ola product – NO
The lack of human interaction, the inability to walk into a service centre with your complaints and the total un-personal experience just does not cut it.
Overall, not a very pleasant experience.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.